Can’t stop listening: Meet very Talented Violinist and Multi-Award Winner Johanna Roehrig from Germany
Violin is one of the toughest instrument from the musical family to play. It produces the highest pitch than any other musical instruments. Can’t stop listening: Meet very Talented Violinist and Multi-Award Winner Johanna Roehrig from Germany is an article about A female performer currently residing in London with high caliber and bright Future.
Johanna Roehrig is basically from Germany and residing in London. Apart from being a student in the Royal Academy of Music in London studying Master of Music, she has been in various Concerts and Orchestra in multiple countries including Greece, Brazil, and many others. Multiple Awards winner and all Classical Style Violin Player is the person to talk about.
Visit her Website>> Click Here
The Classical Style of Johanna:
Classical Era of Music is also known as the Baroque era, the Western Musical art developed in between 1600 to 1750. The Baroque era has been learned, Performed and is famous amongst the Music listeners in today’s Scenario too. This style has a major impact on Classical music across the Globe. Being a classical style Violin player, Johanna has been very successful and being loved by the audiences.
Hamburg, Germany is the place where Johanna was Born in 1993. At the age of only 6, she begins to learn the violin. The history of Germany and Violin is very famous as various Violins was been manufactured in between 19th and 20th century, and it might be the reason why this Girl at the age of just 6 gained her interest in the violins. In 2018 she gave her 1st Performance with Germany’s Famous Orchestra Group Landesjugenorchester Hamburg. This was the start of her Professional career and she continually been invited, Performed, and engaged with well-known groups and mainly soloist performances too.
Awards and Honors:
Johanna is a multi-award winner Violinist and there is no doubt there are more to come to her hands.
- In 2014, she won 1st Prize at the International Spring Academy Neustadt competition.
- In 2016, won 2nd Prize at the International Competition Città di Padova in Italy.
- Again in the same year 2016, she won 3rd Prize at the LIONS Music Prize competition in Germany.
Performances And Invitations:
Already made an impact on various countries through her wonderful performances, Johanna has been invited numerous times and the list is actually very interesting. Duo and solo performances both have been very successful across different occasions.
- She gave a Solo performance in December 2018 in Germany with the Mozart Chamber Players,
- Epsom Symphony Orchestra,
- Sevenoak’s Philharmonic Society, England,
- Croydon Symphony Orchestra,
- USP-Filarmônica of the Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil,
- Recitals in the Hamburg concert series Musik im Gosslerhaus,
- Invited in the 40th Petworth Festival in London,
- The VI. Evmelia Festival in Greece,
- Soloist performance in Deutsche Staatsphilharmonie Rheinland-Pfalz,
- The Norddeutsche Philharmonie Rostock (broadcasted by Deutschlandradio Kultur),
- The Orchestra di Padova e del Veneto and the Croydon Symphony Orchestra (London),
- A chamber musician at the Brahms-Festival in Germany,
- The AURORA chamber music festival in Sweden (2015) England, Austria in Italy,
Johanna has been a wonderful person and very down to earth as well. After having a conversation with Funmansite about the serious incident happened in London Railways when she got trapped in a train with fellow passengers for 4 hours. I’m glad she overcome with this harsh situation with no water, no light, no proper air and “it was dark” she added.
Her performance is overwhelming as it will give you goosebumps when you start listening to her.
A glimpse of her performance>