Do you forget to drink water regularly?
The reason we forget to drink water is due to our busy schedule or maybe we don’t care about our health. Whatever the reason is, there should be someone to keep us reminded about the water intake. In this article, I will be sharing the best way to keep you hydrated wherever you are and of course a few important roles of water in our health[ This is just to tell your brain that, what will happen if you don’t drink water.
Few Important roles of water in our health:
- Our body is weighted 60-70% of water of our total weight.
- Body loose water during fever, vomiting or diarrhea, workout, exposed to heat.
- Good for digestion
- Helps Spinal cord.
- Helps joints for better moments.
- Helps the body to regulates its temperature.
- Helps in breathing.
- The brain and heart are composed of 73% water.
- Lungs are about 83% water.
- Helps Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
So, Now if your brains think it can help you keep hydrated then its well and good. Still, if you are not sure and wants to know how to do this automatically then keep reading this article.
The mobile APP.
That’s true. An app is going to help in drinking water by reminding you automatically and regularly. There are plenty of Apps available on the internet but I’m referring to you “Water Drink Reminder” by Leap Fitness Group from Google PlayStore.
Guys do read my other article and please follow FUNMANSITE on your favorite Social network.